Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Vince Young

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Vince Young

    I think he is looking OK so far. Of course I can't stand to watch a full Titan game because I see them so much I almost don't watch just because but what little I see from week to week he is coming along good.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vince Young

    VINCE YOUNG has made the Titans a much BETTER ball team. Big win over the Colts today by the Titans
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vince Young

    Good to see the Titans getting better. I figure since we get stuck watching them every friggin week, they should at least get to the point where they are worth watching.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ghetto_Heisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2005
    Posts
    593
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Vince Young

    I give Vince Young this, he's a player that is very elusive. He makes some good throws but his accuracy is still nowhere were it needs to be
    No Regrets

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: Vince Young

    I hate the Colts so this was huge for me! I think I'm the only titan fan on this forum so I love it where CBS covers them about every week. It's sad that I'm lookin forward to next year but theirs something to be pumped about! Titans are 40 million under the salary cap, plus they have 10 draft pics this coming up draft! Can't wait till 07! But they need to finsh this year out strong!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •